CC-Link IE Field
Ultra-highspeed, tremendously useable, seamless, and fully compatible with IEEE Ethernet standards
We’re bringing the benefits of “Gigabit & Ethernet ” to the field level!
A highspeed and high-capacity network able to cope with a mixture of device control data and management data. In addition, distributed control, I/O control, motion control, energy management and safety functions can all be seamlessly accomodated on a single network.
- Gigabit transmission and real-time protocol enables easy and reliable data communication and remote I/O communication independent of transmission delay.
- Highspeed communication for the management information of the devices and trace information as well as the transmission of control data.
- Flexible network topology (ring, line, star, or a combination of line and star are all possible)
- The network shared memory allows communication among controllers and field devices.
- Easy configuration and network diagnosis enables a total engineering cost reduction from system start-up to maintenance.
- CC-Link IE Field can access field devices directly by remote engineering tools, across the network hierarchy.
- Devices can be monitored or configured from anywhere in the network, which increases the engineering efficiency with remote management.
Ethernet Cable and Connector
- Since the physical layer and data link of the CC-Link IE Field Network applies standard Ethernet technology, commercial cables, adapters and switches can be used.
- The availability of materials and selectivity of equipment for the network installation and adjustment are enhanced.
- CC-Link Partner Association (CLPA)