- Q.1How do I become a CLPA member?
Please fill out the membership application form and return it to your nearest CLPA office.
- Q.2Are there any annual fees or initial fees?
Annual fees will be based on the member category. For details click here.
- Q.3Can individuals join as a member?
A Member shall be a juridical person. An individual shall not be a Member unless otherwise approved by CLPA.
However, a member of the SEMI equipment committee or FI Committee may be a Member as an individual.
*Please refer to "CC-Link Partner Association (CLPA) - Partner Membership Agreement 2. Membership Requirement.(Click here to see the membership agreement)
- Q.4What are the benefits of each membership category?
For the membership category benefits, please [href]https://www.cc-link.org/en/clpa/members/index.html[target]_blank[/target]click here[/link].
- Q.5I am considering compatible product development. Do I need to join the CLPA?
In order to develop compatible products, you must join as a Regular member or above. Please click here to see the membership categories.
- Q.6How do I change our membership category?
You can apply for a membership category change from the Member Site- My Page. Only the contact person can make the change. To access My Page, please click here.
- Q.7How do I change our membership data (Address, phone, contact person etc.)?
You can apply for a change of membership data on the Member Site- My Page. Only the contact person can apply. To access My Page, please click here.
- Q.8I can't login to the Members Site.
How can I access the Members Site if I forgot my login ID/PW (or locked)?
Please contact us via the website.
- Q.9What process is needed to continue membership?
Membership continues automatically every year. When a member wishes to cease CLPA membership, a notice of withdrawal is required three months prior to the termination of membership. If this notice period is not observed, membership continues for another year.
- Q.10How do I resume membership?
Please contact your local CLPA office and supply your company name and the contact person. We can restore your membership from our server.
- Q.11When is the annual membership fee due?
Please contact your local CLPA office. For the annual fees, please click here for details.
- Q.12How do I resign our membership?
Please contact your local CLPA office. Note that there is a three month notice period required for resignation.
- Q.1How do I conduct a conformance test?
The basic procedure of the test is as follows.
You can also find more information here.
[Conformance test flow]
1. There are 2 types of conformance tests; a test conducted by a manufacturer and a test done by CLPA.
Please conduct the manufacturer's tests first as described in the conformance test specifications.
2. After completing these, make a request to CLPA for a conformance test.
3. After we receive the test device, we will arrange a test date with our testing laboratory.
The basic test period is two weeks.
4. After the test is completed, we inform you of the result.
5. After a successful test, CLPA will issue a test certificate, report and invoice.
- Q.2Where can I get the test specifications and test request sheet?
Regular members and above can obtain conformance test specifications and a test request sheet.
You can download them from the Members Site in the CLPA website for free.
- Q.3What is a vendor code?
From the 10 digit member ID, the 5th to 8th digit is the vendor code. If the member ID is 123-456-7890, "5678" will be the vendor code.
- Q.4Do I need to conduct a conformance test for those products using certified network card (modules) from a third party when manufacturing/selling them?
Yes, because the module only provides the connection to the network and it is also necessary to check that the overall product functions correctly on the network.
- Q.5What is the fee for conducting conformance tests?
Conformance test fees will differ depending on member category, network type and product category. Please click here for details.
- Q.6Is it necessary to take the conformance test again if a communication module that can be embedded in multiple devices is sold in combination with a device other than the combination that has been certified by the conformance test?
Yes, because the module only provides the connection to the network and it is also necessary to check that the overall product functions correctly on the network. While a certification may already have been obtained, the new product may have a different operation to the one which was previously certified.
- Q.7If the certified hardware is used for the communication interface part, but the firmware version changes, is it necessary to re-conduct the conformance test of the software part?
If the software related to the communication interface is changed, you need to take the conformance test again. This is because we need to check that the new firmware still allows correct communication functions.
- Q.8How do I conduct a test for CC-Link IE Field Basic?
For CC-Link IE Field Network Basic, you can do the test yourself, using a CLPA software tool.
Click here for more details.
[Conformance test flow for CC-Link IE Field Network Basic]
1. Please conduct a self test using the CC-Link IE Field Network Basic conformance test tool.
2. Please send your test result (CSV file output) to CLPA after testing.You must be a Regular member or above to obtain the tool.
3. CLPA will check the test result and inform you of the result.
4. If successful, a certificate is issued.
After we confirm the test was successful, a certificate will be issued, usually within about a week, depending on workload.
- Q.9For the conformance tests, the creation of a CSP+ file is essential. How do I create this?
You can easily create this using the "CSP+ Profile Creation Support Tool". Also see the "(CSP+) Creation Guidelines". Both documents can be downloaded from the [href]https://www.cc-link.org/en/downloads/index.html#section-F[target]_blank[/target]CLPA website[/link].
- Q.1Where can I purchase compatible products?
The CLPA does not manufacture or sell any products. Please contact our partner manufacturers or their representatives.
- Q.2How can I use the products published on the website?
For application advice and guidance, please contact the relevant manufacturer.
- Q.3From where can I request catalogs?
- Q.4Where can I make technical inquiries?
Please contact us via the contact us page or Email.
- Q.5Where can I get the CLPA Logo? And are there any restrictions?
- Ассоциация Партнеров CC-Link (CLPA)
Сайт членов партнерской ассоциации