All of the CC-Link certified products sold by partner-manufacturers have passed conformance tests to ensure compatibility.
About Conformance Test
By conducting the conformance test, you can ...
- ensure the communication reliability of your product
- easily design system configuration where products of different manufacturers and models are connected.
*The conformance test is to ensure that the product meets the common specification of CC-Link.
The conformance test is not intended to ensure the performance and quality of the product itself.
Conformance Testing Process
- Read the regulations for the conformance test.
- Request the test specification that applies to the developed product.
(download from the CLPA web site)
- Perform the test in-house as specified in the test specification.
- Apply for the conformance test, using the prescribed request form.
(send via e-mail or fax)
If the conformance test tool is used in the test of SLMP/CC-Link IE Field Basic (right side)(bottom)
- A test date is informed by CLPA.
- Send CLPA the product and a copy of the in-house test report by the date scheduled for the start of the test.
- Test starts.
- A test result is reported.
- A certificate of conformance and a test report are sent to the applicant.
- Send CLPA the request form (CSV file) output by conformance test tool and a copy of the in-house test report.
- A certificate of conformance are sent to the applicant.
CC-Link Conformance Test Regulation
Conformance Test Fee
|Membership category||Regular member||Executive member||Board member|
|Conformance test fee|
|CC-Link master/local/intelligent device stations CC-Link IE Control control/normal station CC-Link IE Field master/local/intelligent device station||-||-||Included in annual dues|
|CC-Link remote device/I/O station CC-Link/LT master/slave station Cable and others||-||-|
|Product for software certification SLMP (Seamless Message Protocol) -compatible product||-||-|
|Recommended product test fee (per model)||CC-Link IE Control, CC-Link IE Field Recommended network wiring parts||-||-|
Note: The price list is applicable to only Japan. Please ask your local CLPA office for the price in your country.
- CC-Link Partner Association (CLPA)